Sunday, April 02, 2006

All In One Sunday

I had a good but full day today. After church and Sunday School today, I spent my afternoon with my brother, his wife, and my three nieces. The first three pictures are from there. The evening I spent at a friend's home with our church's junior youth for recreation and Bible study. The last two pictures come from there. As always, for best enjoyment click on the picture to see a larger view.


Crossing creek on a fallen log in a nearby woods



Back at home, enjoying the swings



Playing Dutch Blitz



My church's junior youth at play
For fullest effect must view larger version of this picture



My youngest nephew
also a child of one of the junior youth sponsors couples

4 comments:

San Nakji said...

It is always nice to hang out with the family. What is Dutch Blitz?

Ginnie Hart said...

What a great, fulfilling day with family and friends!

Hunter said...

What a fun day. The weather sure looks pretty. And so many smiling faces. :)

Darilyn

Tim Rice said...

Hi, san nakji. It is and was fun to hang out with family. For complete information regarding Dutch Blitz, I recommend that you check out the following web site: http://www.dutchblitz.com/. But the basic goal is for each player to build as many piles of cards of the same color in sequence from one to ten. The first player to use up all of his cards calls "Blitz." The playing ends and each player gets one point for each card he played but has to deduct two points for any card he didn't play.

It was fun, ginnie. I am blessed.

Hi, darilyn. It was a fun day and the weather was great - not too hot and not too cold. And we can't forget the smiling faces. :)