Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Packing Toils




Today I worked at packing for moving out of my apartment. It's a happy occasion; but I dislike packing with a capital P. Trying to decide what to keep and what to throw out is difficult. Plus today would have been a perfect day to go hiking - beautifully sunny and yet not too hot. By October when the wedding and the honeymoon is done, I'm hoping to get back to weekly hikes even if they have to be short and nearby. And I want to get back to doing at least weekly posts and visiting my blog friends and visitors regularly once again. But all in things in their place and time. Right now getting ready for the wedding on September 8 is rightfully and quite willingly top priority. Our time is coming! :) :) :)

14 comments:

photowannabe said...

Wow, the time is coming so fast. Happy packing and moving.

Ava said...

The time is flying!!!! I hope that your packing and the move goes well. When I moved, it was really hard to let go of things ... even when I knew that I didn't need to keep them!!! Good luck with that!

Ginnie Hart said...

Everything in it's place and season, Tim. You certainly have the priorities down pat.

Happy packing and...this, too, shall pass!

Cergie said...

OH ! Dear tilm ! September 8 ! The wedding is soon there !
Think of that, I often felt it : Each change, each page which is turned is a tearing. Even if is to have a life of happiness.

sage said...

We've been missing you Tim. Keep us posted on the wedding plans.

christina said...

Oooh, September 8! How exciting for you. And at least you're packing for a very good reason. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Ghazala Khan said...

Sorry for the offtopic, but I just wanted to share a blog post with you by an American on a Pakistani blog.

The address is:
http://pakspectator.blogspot.com/2007/09/democracy-versus-government-by-elite.html

Yes Its the same old shameless promotion, but with a cause.

regards.

Diane said...

congratulation on your upcoming nuptials!

here from sages' blog

Cergie said...

Oh Tim ! Today is September 8 !!!

Je vous souhaite beaucoup de bonheur à ta fiancée et à toi !!!
Qu'une pluie de roses et de fleurs sauvages toujours borde le chemin de votre vie ensemble...

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim - I'm one of Sage's readers and was asked to drop by, give your blog a read, and wish you a happy wedding day! Here's to a wonderful wedding and an even better honeymoon! (And to some lovely weekly hikes this fall!)

tonymyles said...

Don't forget the Ramen noodles!

San Nakji said...

I hope married life is treating you well Tim! A week already!

Congratulations!

JAM said...

Hope all goes well. That's one bad thing about getting married, it can be such a busy, stressful time that it's hard to enjoy.

Faith said...

ohhh packing and unpacking and real headache isnt it but hey I love that red bear, and it is hard to let go of things, which reminds me I have got to have a clearout too.... have funxx